Friday, January 30, 2009

Medieval Times!

Well it's been a long time since I have posted! I have been so busy! Last week some of my friends and I went to Medieval Times! It was so much fun, I had never been there before.

My friend Mary very excited for the show to start!
Stephanie

My friend Mary and I.

Fighting!
The Prince reunited with his Princess! How sweet!

After the show we got our picture with some of the Knights. This was the Knight for our section. He won!

Some of the other Knights

It was sooo much fun! Hopefully soon I will post the pictures from the regency ball our family went to! It was a lot of fun, but a lot of work to get ready for!
~Cassie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Cassie! It looks like so much fun - I'm hoping to maybe go sometime in the future :)

The Capp Crew said...

I have heard about Medieval Times! Looks like alot of fun!:)

~Mandie

Anonymous said...

Wow! You got some great pictures Cassie!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, it took you a while to post something new! lol

Love all the MT pics! That was SO much fun! We should do it again soon ;-)

Julia Marie said...

Wow, seems like you had a great time… ;)

Andrew Clarke said...

This should really be an e-mail but I could not find an address. I too am a born-again Christian. My blog is http://threeswans.blogspot.com if you feel like visiting. If you like reading, may I suggest a Christian novel to try? "Outcasts Of Skagaray" can be previewed by reading the sample chapters on www.threeswans.com.au If you decide to read it and enjoy the book I will be delighted. Whatever happens, I greet you in the Lord Jesus. Blessings.

Madison said...

Hi Cassie,
I'm Maddie. I am really good friends with Ali Ambrosetti. I really like your blog! I fell in love with horses about a year ago! and I just could not stop riding until I moved away! :( feel free to check out my blog and if you do please leave a comment!