Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bowling!

This post is for you Elizabeth! Last week we went bowling with most of the kids in our little home church!

Elizabeth
Kate
Samuel


I hate bowling shoes!
Kaylea!



Andy


One of Andy's many strikes! But just for the record Samuel did beat Andy in one game!







After we finished bowling we went to Maid-Rite for dinner! This was the first Maid-Rite I've got to eat at in IL! It was just as good as the ones in IA!

Andy trying the strangle Cody!LOL

Group pic!


7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thank-you Cassie!!! That was sooo much fun!

~Kate said...

Great pictures Cassie! That was lots of fun, we'll have to do it again some time :)

The Capp Crew said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I love bowling! :)

~Mandie

Mrs. Anaya said...

Hi Cassie, You did a great job taking those pictures. It looks like you all had alot of fun. I enjoyed your post. Mrs. Anaya

Karin said...

I love your new blog header. Did you take that picture? How are you liking your camera? Looks like you are getting some great shots !:)

Stephanie said...

OHHHH my goodness! I just saw your new profile pic, it's soooooo gorgeous!!!! I LOVE it!! You look stunning! My compliments to the photographer, I like the lighting and angle.

Looks like you all had fun bowling! See ya soon! *hugs*

Julia Marie said...

but the bowling shoes are so cute! ;)