Saturday, July 25, 2009

Missori Part 5: Cardinal's game

On the way home we stopped in St. Louis again, and went to a Cardinals game. The Cardinals were playing the Phillies! Sorry to say I was rooting for the Phillies!! I'm a Cubs fan what can I say :) So I'm posting a few pictures, there not in any particulate order. Just posting them how the computer uploaded them :)













































One of the players got hurt pretty bad, they had to carry him off the field. He ran head first into the wall. OUCH!!





















































































2 comments:

Stephanie said...

hey Cassie! i like all the shots you got of the game! awesome! and thats kinda funny about the guy running into the wall, lol.

Mrs. A. said...

Hi Cassie, Great pictures at the ballgame. I especially like the ones of your brothers. You've got some really nice pictures there. I enjoyed my visit today of your posts. God Bless you, Mrs A.