Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another Tag!

I was tagged again by Stephanie

A book meme
here's the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages)
2. Open the book to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the next three sentences
5. Tag 5 people


The book nearest me is Fireproof!!! I just bought it today and I can't wait to read it! The movie is sooooo good!!

The fifth sentence of the 123 page... He turned from a wall chart.

The sixth, seventh and eighth.... Nurses passed by. "Hi" She touched his arm. "I just wanted to remind you about your interview in ten minutes."

I tag:

Kevin
Stephanie
Kristen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post!I love the movie Fireproof, but I haven't read the book.
Thank you for tagging me!

Kristen

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Wasn' this too fun!

Stephanie