Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving and more!

Ok I'm finally putting the pictures from Thanksgiving up!!!





All the little kids at there table.



My cousin Taylor. Well she's really my cousins daughter so I guess that makes her my second cousin.




Taylor and Kaylea.

The kids having fun on the trampoline

My cousin Hannah and I.

That's all the pictures I have of Thanksgiving. I was to busy eating to take pictures!!LOL


The next day we where busy raking the leaves up in my Grandma's yard


If the fire gets to out of control the fire stations right across the street!

The last flower left in the yard!




Then we went to ride horses at my cousins house.




Here is the barn across the street from my Grandmas house.

Then the next day it looked like this.
My cousin Jonah all ready to go out in the snow.



Well that's all that I have time for now.
~Cassie

3 comments:

Karin said...

Great pictures, Cassie! It's wonderful to see pictures of the whole family. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Cassie, I thought I would stop by for a visit. I love the pictures on your post. Thanks for sharing. If your in my neighborhood come on over and visit me at my blog. Mrs. A.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics Cassie! It looks like you all had fun!! The horseback riding looked really fun. Have a good day!