Sunday, December 21, 2008

Celtic Thunder and other random stuff!

Last week Stephanie and I went to the Celtic Thunder concert! It was soooooo much fun, and we only missed 3 exits driving there so that's not to bad. Thank goodness for the GPS, I don't know what we would have done with out it!



You couldn't get a very good picture from where we were:(

When we were walking back to the car we pasted the stage exit. We were joking that it would be funny if they came out while we were there. Then as we turned around and headed back to the car this van pulls up. Then out came the guys from Celtic thunder!! It was so cool!

Here's Damian
I'm pretty sure this one is Ryan but he kinda has his head turned the other way so its hard to tell!
They where even waving at us out the back window!





Today I finished making my John Deere PJ pants! They're so comfy!


I just got this really cool Christmas tree for my room!



Isn't it so cute!


Oh and someone at work gave me this really cool cowgirl boot ornament for Christmas!


Well that's the end of my random post! Only 4 more days till Christmas!
~Cassie

3 comments:

Mark Regan said...

Glad you had a good time at the show and got to see the guys. Did they sing this song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exflbnmfqzg It is so beautiful and so sad. It is based on a TRUE incident that occurred in World War I.

You might also like this song which is also appropriate for the season: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUq7R4VAato&fmt=18

You are listening to the voice of an angel who was age 16 when she recorded this. Also, check out the great piano work.

Anonymous said...

GiGi would LOVE your pink tree :)

Anonymous said...

I love all your pink stuff... it's so...so...CASSIE! :)

And the concert was amazing!