Monday, December 1, 2008

Tag

I've been tagged by Julia

RULES:1. Copy the questions and then answer them 2. Tag 4 people and let them know you have tagged them.3. Let the person who tagged you know that you have done a post for the tag.

QUESTIONS

What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to? Kentucky!!

Do you trust easily? Sometimes

Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?I try to think before I act!

Is there anything that had made you unhappy these days? It's snowing:(

What is your favorite fruit? Probably Strawberries

What websites do you visit daily? Different Blogs!

What have you been seriously addicted to lately? Knitting!

What's the last song that got stuck in your head? I'm County - Craig Morgan

What is your favorite thing to wear?My cowboy boots

Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?Yes, but we don't buy them very often.

What items couldn't you be without during the day?I'm not really sure.

What should you be doing right now?Getting ready for my concert tonight!!

I tag:

Stephanie
Amanda
HannahLee
Dee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tada! Check my blog. :) Just for you!

Julia Marie said...

It's snowing....boohoo :( I'm right with you!

The Capp Crew said...

Hey Cassie,

Just wanted to say I love your craft posts! :) See you at the next dance!

~Mandie

Anonymous said...

I tagged you! Check it out!