Saturday, November 22, 2008

Craft Stuff!!!


This is an example of why you do not go to Hobby Lobby when they have 50% off of there stamps, scrapbooking paper and stickers! You always come out of the store with way more than you originally intended to buy!! But hey they where some great deals so how can you pass it up! I could have bought more but I refrained!

I got some really cool stamps!


Very pretty Jane Austenish paper. I don't know how well you can see it, but trust me its pretty!


This stuff is pretty cool to! This is why I like Hobby Lobby they have christian stuff!


John Deere stickers!

Some cool cowboy stuff!! I don't know why the picture turned out blurry.

And last but definitely not least. Cowgirl rub ons! These are soooo cool!!!!
Well I bought lots of really cool stuff! Can't wait to use it!
~Cassie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! - That looks like a lot of fun craft materials! Very cool. I'm glad my dad didn't know a 50% sale was going on at Hobby Lobby - he loves that store :)

Anonymous said...

scrapbooking! SO much fun. :)

Anonymous said...

wow you got a lot! I'm glad I didn't know about the sale! I would of totally bought too much stuff! You got some great things! You will have to show them to me sometime! Too fun! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm SO jealous! :)