Friday, November 14, 2008

Sew Crafty Friday!

Here's another crafty Friday post!

Lets see..

I started the scarf that I showed a picture of last week.


Here's a close up of the pattern in the scarf.

I've been working on the quilt I'm making for my Mom. I'll try to post my progress on it every week. I've got all the strips sewn together now I have to cut them. My favorite part! Not!


Here's the pattern I'm using

Tonight I'm going to dance society, where we learn all kinds of old English country dances. It's so much fun!

~Cassie

3 comments:

Karin said...

Wow...Cassie...you are very talented! I love the scarf and the gorgeous quilt! I tried to make a scarf once..ha. I took a class and the teacher made us use white yarn. For some strange reason (yeah...operator error), the scarf ended up looking more like a diaper. No one was interested in wearing it.

Amanda said...

Hey Cassie! How are you? I like the scarf you're making, it looks really good! I like your blog! :)

~Amanda

Anonymous said...

Cassie!

Hey thanks for the comment. :) I love getting comments - they're simply inspiring. That's SO awesome that you're saving up for a DSLR. It's very very worth it. I can tell by looking at your photographs that you're ready for one and will die and go to heaven when you get it. :) Happy saving-up, my friend!

blessings~