Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm Country

Ok I found this on somebodys site and thought it looked fun!!
You take your I-Pod and set it to shuffle and whatever song comes up is the answer to the question! Some of them are really kinda silly but it was still fun!!

1. If someone says "Is this okay," you say?Mood Rings - Relient K



2. What would best describe your personality?Everlasting God - Chris Tomlin



3. What do you like in a guy/girl? Life is good - Stellar Kart



4. How do you feel today?Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts



5. What is your life's purpose? Long and Lonely Road - Hawk Nelson HA..LOL..I hope that's not true!!



6. What is your motto? Don't Blink - Kenny Chesney



7. What do your friends think of you? Rejoice - Chris Tomlin



8. What do you think about very often? Go Cubs Go - Cubs Greatest Hits



9. What is 2+2? Your love is better than Life - Newsboys



10. What do you think of your best friend? Bad Day - Daniel Powter No Steph.. that's not really true!


11. What do you think of the person you like? Trouble Is - Jars of Clay



12. What is your life story? Where you Belong/Turn you Eyes upon Jesus - Newsboys



13. What do you want to be when you grow up? We'll Never Know - Lifehouse


14. What do you think when you see the person you like?This is your Time - Michael W Smith



15. What do your parents think of you? How Great Thou Art - Carrie Underwood ...LOL



16. What will you dance to at your wedding? I Loved Her First - Heartland...WOW I'm really playing that at my wedding to!!



17. What will they play at your funeral?Livin' on a Prayer - Stellar Kart



18. What is your hobby/interest?When you say you love me - Josh Groban



19. What is your biggest secret? Mrs. Darcy - Pride and Prejudice Soundtrack....Yep girls I really am the real Mrs. Darcy!!!LOL



20. What's the worst thing that could happen?Head on Collision - Hawk Nelson



21. How will you die? When our hearts sing to you - Rush of Fools



22. What is the one thing you regret? Walking her home - Mark Shultz



23. What makes you laugh? All the Pretty little pony's - Flika soundtrack


24. What makes you cry?Awesome is the Lord most High - Chris Tomlin


25. Will you ever get married? Made to Love - Toby Mac



26. What scares you the most? It is you - Newsboys



27. Does anyone like you? Jesus Take the Wheel - Carrie Underwood

28. If you could go back in time, what would you change? Beautiful Sound - Newsboys



29. What hurts right now? Small Town Southern Man - Alan Jackson



30. What will you post this as? I'm Country - Craig Morgan!!!!! I love that song!!

Well if you have an I-Pod you'll have to try it! It was actually kinda fun!

~Cassie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cassie!

Wow! That is soooo funny! Great Post! Thanks for inviting me to see your blog! Its really cool!

Kevin

Anonymous said...

That's too funny!! Especially some of those :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Cassie,
That's so funny!Some of them fit so well.:) I love the weding ones they seem to fit so well.
Kristen

Anonymous said...

LOL! Im glad you don't think of me as Had A Bad Day! hehe, a lot of these are pretty accurate! too funny! I knew you thought of the Cubs all the time still!!! lol! and your parents do think thou art great! lol, I could go on and on! But I wont! I'll call ya later! I'll have to try this! ttyl! :)