Thursday, November 6, 2008

David Crowder!

I'm so excited! Tomorrow My Dad and I along with my friend Stephanie are going to be going to a David Crowder Band concert! Someone I work with had extra tickets. Our local K-Love radio station gives away front row seats with meet and greet passes, for a lot of different local concerts, and she won them. What's really funny is that earlier this year she won front row seats with meet and greet passes to the Newsboys concert! (my all time favorite band!) We had made a deal ahead of time that if she won she would take me and I would drive, so I got to go. I was so surprised, We never thought she would actually win! Well anyway, she won again this time! I'm going to buy her extra tickets and I get to go, I'm so excited!! I'll be sure to post some pictures of the concert later!





~Cassie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome, Cassie!!! I'm so excited for you - how cool! The David Crowder Band is absolutely great, I'm sure you guys will have a blast.

Anonymous said...

wow fun they or so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That was sooo much fun! I had such a good time! David Crowder Band is awesome! Can you believe how tall he is?!! Way taller then both of us! We had great seats too! Thanks for taking me! Love ya!

Stephie