Friday, November 7, 2008

Sew Crafty Friday

I just love reading sew crafty Friday posts on other blogs. So I decided to post one of my own.


Here's what I have been working on lately.


I've been working on knitting this afgan. I got the pattern here http://www.kraemeryarns.com/patterns/pdfs/lotsoflove.pdf It is taking me a long time because it's so big!





Last night I started this scarf. It is so easy and fast. You use a size 19 needle and you double the yarn. It knits up really fast!



I have yarn to start another scarf with.



I'm going to be using this pattern. I can't wait to get started on it!






Well I have more projects started but I'll wait for a different time to show those.



~Cassie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the bottom orange scarf - so pretty!

Hillary Hipps said...

Hi, thanks for your comment on my blog! I have a Nikon D-70. I love it! It is down right now but I this is the first time I have had any problems with it in the 2 or so years I have had it

Julia Marie said...

Ooh, the afghan looks like it'll be really pretty. I love knitting scarves, too-probably because they go fast compared to anything else! :)